Five Unusual Wedding Venues to Consider
Speaking of wedding venues, what usually comes to mind are grand ballrooms and halls that are usually found on luxury hotels. If you wish to have a more unique place for your wedding event, then there is no need for you to hold your big day where many already have done so. What makes a wedding even more unique is its venue. Here are some wedding venues in Tampa, FL that are unique, but unfortunately unnoticed and underrated, look at this site.
- Private island wedding venue – Don’t just stay on a beach resort that everyone has already gone to. Make your wedding exclusive by renting a whole island (that is if you have the budget for it) and make your guests feel at home and more comfortable to move around and celebrate because it would just be all of you in it. With a private island as your wedding venue, there is no need for you to be extra careful not disturbing others. This place could also serve as a romantic getaway and honeymoon for you and your groom. This place is ideal to acquire best wedding photography.
- Camping site wedding venue – If you are the outdoorsy type of couple, then you probably love camping and doing all the outdoor stuffs that is fun to do. Then, you can bring this passion of yours on your wedding day by using a camping site as your wedding venue. This is also an opportunity for you and your guests to get closer to the nature. A hip wedding with a camping theme, all the wilderness including toasting of marshmallows are within your reach.
- Wine cellar wedding venue – Why not do it in a wine cellar? Many couples have now done their weddings in a winery but you can provide it a unique twist by doing it in a wine cellar which many don’t often do. You’ll be surprised to know that there are number of wine basements that are spacious and beautiful enough to make your wedding even an out of this world happening.
- Cave wedding venue – If some can do it in a wine cellar, why not take it to the extreme old world venue like a cave? Add some adventure, nature, beautiful site of rock formations, and more to your wedding day. This will definitely give your wedding day the AWESOME factor that you desire to have. This type of venue would also be a great help in making stunning wedding photos.
- Library wedding venue – If you and your soon-to-be lifetime partner are bookworms and love the smell and sound of silence of libraries, then why not just get married in this place? Out of many unusual wedding venues in Tampa, FL, libraries are actually very accessible. Be like part of the libraries history and of the literature and classic tales that you love by holding a wedding event in your favourite library. Just be sure that you follow that rules and regulations so that you won’t bring disturbance to other people in there.